Updates! DD came out in Berita Harian today! He won the coveted Gold MEDAL for SIJORI held at JB's IOI Plaza! :DDDD
In case you guys don't know, SIJORI is a Silat competition. It comprises of 3 countries. The pesilats are from Singapore,Johor and Indonesia. (:
Congrats to my strong brother! :DYAYYYYYYYYYS!
Oh yes, Mother's day! We ate at Sakura for dinner and we ( my brothers and I) got Mummy an LV shawl!
Aussino products are to die for! All things lovely and colourful! Adoressssssss. Love the colourful heart-shaped studded towels and my furry blue bedroom slippers! Mummy's pair is covered with colourful butterflies. How can i not fall in love over and over again?
I want to thank Gavin for the souveniers he got from Japan! The green keychain and the owl figurine! :DMany thanks Gav!
Oh, I'm loving Aldo accessories! ((:Got myself 2 pairs of earrings, a chucky necklace with chockful of charms and a purple jewelled flower hairband!
Blythe dolls! They're so cute! I chanced upon the cutest earrings when I was at JB!