Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Utmost regret! =(
I should have taken my driving's license much earlier during my poly days! I'm aghast when i see people running to get into the train. They'll be trampling on everyone's leg just to get a seat or squeeze into the already crowded train in the morning.
I really loathe being squeezed and i feel suffocated! In this desperate times, i would never fail to ponder on why i didn't take up my driving license when i was much younger!
I probably didn't give a care about the license then as my polytechnic was situated nearby! Just a mere 10mins ride to school!
Now i take a whopping one hour twenty minutes to get to class! =( My aching feet! To make matters worse, i would have to rush to RP for my silat practises. I won't forgo my silat practises as i love silat especially when it's with the Selatrans! =D
If only.... i can get my driving license faster! Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...