
I miss my elder brother, DD. He's currently serving NS. He's in Civil Defence.
I miss my younger brother, Qaiqai. He's undergoing sec 2 camp.
All this equates to MISSING THEM. I miss us kicking the paddings and practising silat. I miss running around when i teased either one of them. hahahaha!
But all of them will be around during the weekends! Oh yes baby! *HUGE GRIN*
The house's quiet with jut my parents and me. ):
Anyways, after work today, my mum and me decided to go to Vivocity! And yes, i'm in love with this Spanish shop! Desigual!
Well, almost everything there's cool! I love hearts! hehehe! Got yellow linen pants! Finally, new pants! I'm beginning to like yellow but of cause i still love green!
I'm more motivated to save money with my new piggybank or should i say bearbank! =D
I lost my blue nike bottle! ):
Oh yes, i miss Jia Le and Illy! My two sweetlings who are just beginning to grow up!
Qassrina*