
I still remembered my virgin silat match during IVP 2006. It was spectacular with all my Selatrans girls hugging me. heheheh!
And now... IVP 2007, my fourth competition after IVP 2006, PSK 2006 and PSP 2007.
THE TIME IS NOW.
I won my PRELIMINARIES yesterday. 5-0. I can't believe i have to go through preliminaries. ):
On the better note, our seni category did well! Raudah, you're simply the best! mwahhh!
Regu puteri - GOLD (defending champions!)
Tunggal puteri - GOLD
Ganda puteri- SILVER
Ganda putera- BRONZE
Olahraga people, you all did very well. I still love all of you till bits and pieces! <3*>
Those who made it:
DD (WALKOVER)
Azhar
Asmin aka HULK!
Asri
Kholique
Umar
Irsyad
Shikin
ME!
I shouted out cheers till my voice... died on me =(
Before i end this post, THANKS BESTIES OF 8 YEARS FOR BEING THERE FOR MY MATCH! MWAHH! Hope you love your present Qamsia! hahaha!
Qassrina*