
Haven't update for quite some time. Time hasn't been on my side. ):
But hey! i'm here now and blogging!
Let's start from the very beginning. Last Saturday, went out with my polymates to celebrate Durga's birthday at Marina Square. Before i begin... GSS HAS HIT US! OH YEAHHH! GREAT SINGAPORE SALE. XD
Ok, back to the story. Celebrated and bowled! Since Novo had a sale, i got my pink patent sharp-toed shoes! muahahah! Time to spend my hard earned money?
My mum and dad saw a dress and got me to buy it since they taught it suited me well. Thanks mummy and daddy! =D
That wasn't the end of my shopping spree. I got 4 new earrings! That one particular earring earned me an Aries membership card! I got another LIME GREEN patent sharp-toe slingbacks! I still have 2 more things on my mind before i call it quits?
This Saturday. Weigh in for IVP. Cool! Let's show what we're made of Selatrans! When i have time... i'll upload the pictures. (:
Qassrina*