I got one new dress, a striped GREEN shirt and an orange belt! (:
Chuan Yi is wierd! =X
heheheheh! NOT!
Ok, let's get going with this game!

Next to be tagged? *drum beats*
Jayne!
Jannah!
Yunz!
Eza!
Mary!
(: All girls team!
6 wierd things about me?
Actually, i'm not sure what's wierd about me... but i guess i'll just try. XD
- I yearn to learn Mandarin. (:
- I have 2 best friends and we are totally different except for very little similarities but we still manage to be best of friends for 7 years and counting.
- When i have a bad first impression on someone, it would be a lasting impression unless he or she does something really good to undo that bad impression.
-I LOVE SILAT! IT'S MY NO.1 PASSION. This ain't wierd. Every Tom,Dick and Harry would know. <3*
- I prefer to express myself out and not to bottle up.
- I can make friends with anyone and i can be close to someone even if i just know them.
Qassrina*