Monday, January 22, 2007
YEAYS! I'm so esctatic! I'm so excited! (: Ok first off, i ate at the most odd hours of the school day. Ate at 12:50pm instead of my routine of 9:30am. The stark difference. Had to rise up super early to send my younger brother to school and i believe that good things happen when you do good deeds. Although it was a tad crowded in the 169 bus, I uncovered a treasure!I finally saw HSK and he's in the same bus with me! I can jump for joy! I could just muster a smile. He stays near my home! A convenient ONE STOP AWAY! (: Ate with Aixia and her friends. Made new friends. Social butterfly! <3*>
Huda,Nurul and me made our way to the SAS's block! Saw Yati! (: I saw HSK. W36J! Best! <3*
Went home super duper early! I like!
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...