Yessa! It has been by far the best two days of my holidays!
Wednesday: NO FYP! due to the lab people having an outing. Thanks guys! hahaha! I went for an ultimate shopping spree across Dhoby Ghaut and Far East Plaza! (:
I haven't sum up all that i've spent but i certainly enjoyed myself with the best accompaniment ever! My Mother and Qaisser! (:
I bought a belt,a red polka dot hairband,a dress,diamante leggings, a pair of earrings and loud patent red heels! ((((((:
Super tired and after that, had training with my brothers!
Thursday? Another fantastic day! Met my band babies! (((((((((: They have improved so much! <3*>
Band music makes me happy. (: More than many months... Utmost happiness.
I proceed home and met mummy and Qaisser for a bowling outing! We met Ferra and family. We played bowling at Yishun Safra! Super duper fun! Ferra was SUPER HAPPY! RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT? ((((:
We got our Starbucks frappacino too! Mine was java chip frappacino! Woos! Nice nice!