Wednesday, September 06, 2006
I've been tagged by dearest YunZ! (:Here are the rules...
Do the following WITHOUT complaints.
- Choose 5 people to do this after you have completed yours.
- Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
- Start your post with I have been tagged!then do this.
Here goes! ((:
Current Mood: esctatic! xD
Current Taste: LOVE Yong Tau Foo!
Current Clothes: nightgown.
Current Desktop:
Toenail Colour: pinkishCurrent Time: 11:34pmCurrent Surroundings: my bright lovely bedroomCurrent Annoyances: FYP!First Best Friend (s): i can't remember my Kindergarden besties but i can remember my Primary school besties. They are Ong Wei Guang,Hasyir, Aainaa, Priya.Current Best Friend(s): Bazilah and QamsiaFirst Crush: Ban HockFirst Movie: My memory's not that good.First Lie: Don't need to know when...Last Crush: "MATA MENAWAN" Last Movie: Devil wears Prada! Just watched it today!Last Phone Call: my Aunt telling me that my cousin will be arriving soon for the movie.Last song played: Fergie's London Bridge!Have you ever dated one of your best friends: I don't think so.Have you ever broken the law: Hell no.Have you ever been arrested: I do think about my future. ((:Have you ever skinny-dipped: That's outrageous! Asians are still conservative! Have you ever been on TV: During NDP last year.Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: I'm not so naive.5 things you are wearing: I don't say these kind of things out.4 things you did today:FYP with my mates, talked to the RP silat guys,played TABOO in the school library,Watched Devil wears Prada and borrow a book from Natasha!3 things you can hear right now: The fan, the music and my living room's television1 thing you do when you're bored: BLOG!People I tagged: Fauzie,Jayne,Lynnette,Marina,Salbiah,Marcky!
cause life is simply magical...