



2 days of school! It's finally the weekends! Double yeayness! <3*I've to learn to go to different classes now as i have to attend lessons in different class every school day! ): Now i know how Lewis felt last semester. BUT i'm sure that there's something good behind this all. ((: Make more friends and probably something more great? Learn to be more independent.School's net has been down too many a times for 2 days! So irritated! Luckily it was resolved fast each time the net breaks down. Fasting month is fast approaching too! =D Stacie Orrico's I'm not missing you is so doubly yummy! Oh yes, i CUT my fringe!!! I feel so primary-schoolie. heh! And i don't get it. Year 3 modules is comparatively easier than Year 2 modules. Guess the bulk of hard stuffs were taught to me during my Year 2. Aren't my dolls lovely? wooos!
Oh yes, LO, thanks for making my day all along although you'll never know who you are.
Qassrina*