Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Last day of week 14. Just finished presenting. I don't know why this faci seriously makes me feel urgh!
Today's class isn't that bad although it was a tad boring. How i wished i was back in my secondary school years. There'll be half-day for school unlike now. She makes everything seems hard although it is so easy.
Saw Mr Motivator and LO. Doesn't seem to motivate me at all. I'm so sick and tired of my surroundings.
Angst is filling me up to the brim. I guess this angst is brought by many events happening around me.
Could i just run; run or probably stand and heave a huge sigh while standing and feeling the seabreeze? National Day tomorrow.
I wish i'm going on a holiday instead of staying here. I wish i could scale around the world by myself.
Oh yes, went to Malacca for a few hours for my distant cousin's wedding. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...