I think i've somehow changed. For better or for worse... you decide.
I really LOATHE waiting for people. Instead of wasting time, i can do something fruitful! I just don't like to waste time and i like taking bus rides alone with my music! I'm a girl of few words now.
Probably my bust hectic has made me this way. Studying for UTs, Doing FYP, rushing stuffs and silat.
And to add salt to the injury, PILL CRUSHER PROJECT AGAIN! Another presentation on 1 September at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. It was suppose to be over but we won some STAR award and thus, we have to present again.
I really want to conserve my time for real purposes and not just idle my time away. There's sp many things i want to do...
Meeting my besties this FRIDAY! I can pour out all my problems... yeays!
Today's FYP presentation was alright and as expected, one team member didn' turn up. I don't give a care anymore. Took lots of photos.
Had to go down to Tan Tock Seng for some dry-run of the presentation. So tiring.
Something to ponder on...
Why do we always hurt the people we love but when they're away, we miss them?
Why did i speak/react to LO that way when he's infront of me and when he's away, i miss him?