Monday, July 31, 2006
Finally! It's over. Silat competition is officially over! weehoos! x)2006, the first time i joined silat competition. IVP and PSK. =D I garnered 2 silver medals for myself! YEAYS! I would like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to win. My family, my elder brother, my Selatra Team, my Gayong Warriors and my friends. =D 14 medals for my Selatra this year and many medals for my Gayong Warriors for PSK. However, all my life, i've never knew i'd be using a term "SORE WINNER". Someone who won something but doesn't want to claim it. I find it extremely amusing and funny. I shall elaborate no more. =DOh yes, i'm invited to join Silat National Training but i'm not the least bit interested. =DOh, although i lost yesterday's match, i'm happy as i changed my fighting style and it was like impromtu! Thanks DD! wooooooooooos! Pak Long was happy with my fight and a lot of people thought i could win the match. It's alright, i've only trained for a few weeks for the competition. I'm still a newbie. Given more time, i can be so much better.Today i saw Mr Motivator and Mr LO. Of cause Mr LO rocks harder than Mr Motivator. <3*Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...