All thanks to Sufian for jazzing up my pictures. Super nice! x)
I'm addicted to El Presidente's Without you. It rocks my head! ahah!
All i do is practise and DD said my kicks are better. =D Thank God for having such a great elder brother! <3*
He's been training me for so long... He's the ultimate powerhouse!
Have to go out with my besties soon. I have to meet Sufian for a movie too! Too bad i can't go to Fredy's concert due to silat commitments... Oh well, no pain;no gain! I'll get to really go out after my PSK competition.
Now, i need utmost attention and focus for silat.
Oh yes, i lost my EZ link card on Tuesday and some kind Malay guy smsed me and passed it to the control station. There are still good Samaritans out there! =D
A million thanks to the guy!
I feel lethargic but when i'm in school, i'll be at my alert mood.