Saturday, June 24, 2006
So tired. So so filled with much fatigue.Let's talk about SILAT. I'm pissed with the persisi. They're CRAP!2 of our Gayong warriors fought today and both of them won BUT there were dire consequences! One imbecile silat guy had to injure my Gayong warrior (Wan) as he knows he was on the verge of losing the match! Stupid shit ass guy! He punched Wan in the face which was DEFINITELY unacceptable. We just had to give him COLD STARES. He can still smile after the match! Wan had to go for stitchings over at Changi Hospital. Hope he's doing better...Akmar on the other hand was sick. He fought well though. I applaude him. =] During the 3rd round, he vomitted at the mat! At least he gave a really good fight! He was meant to win. haha! Congrats to both of them for winning...On a sad note, Ashik lost in his quarter finals. =( Hope he's not disheartened. How am i to study for my UT when i have to go to Bedok every weekend to observe my people fighting. =( I'm going to squeeze time! =D ok, bye! I want to study!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...