Friday, June 23, 2006
Dear LO,Dear LO,Dear LO,Dear LO,LO LO LO LOVE. I missed you oh so much! Remembered every word you said to me. Every ups and downs we had. We were supposed to go biking together... remember? I remember you. you. you.Your laughter; your smileshines to me i crave for it everytime.Your seriousness, your jokes, the fun we all ever had.Used to study together and so much more. Okays, let's divert your attention elsewhere.Today, we CHANGED faci! ): Super duper sad! I LOVE PAVITRA! She's so much better than today's faci! Don't like the new faci! )):Had a long talk with Pavitra about our FYP; we're just so lost. We need to re-focus and re-think. Invest time and effort for everything to work. Thanks Miss Pavitra for making all of us feel better. I'm sure we can do a better job now. To my dear HOZZIE AND DHURGY! WE CAN DO IT BABIES! It was nice to eat together after our FYP meeting. Hope to spend more time with more of my friends after my silat competition is over. Spend more time on academics and FYP too. <3*Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...