Silat&FYP. I don't feel as if the holidays have hit me. bleahs.
Anyways, i've had so much fun these days. <3*>
Trailing off to Tuesday, we shot a ZOMBIE MOVIE in RP! ((: I was the only GIRL ZOMBIE. The other 3 were Asyik, Bala and one more Chinese guy. Didn't go silat due to the movie shooting.
Asyik and Bala have super BIG eyes! ahahah!
We ended at 10pm! We started filming at 2pm! LOL. Super duper long! I had to crawl like crazy. hah! It was great unadulterated fun though. ((:
We took crazy pictures and i think the Shikin made us zombies look really UGLY. aahha! Zombies are never handsome or pretty right? LOL.
Once the movie is out, i shall upload it into Youtube.com. heh.
Yesteday was FYP! STRESSSSS. I saw Zizi. ((((((((((:
And today= SILAT! YEAYS! <3*
The look of LOVE is in your eyes...
Zizi has the most mesmerizing eyes which captivates me to the fullest.