Sunday, June 25, 2006


Some won and some lost. It's alright. Went to NYP for the weigh in. 9 people in my category. >,<" And don't anyone dare insult my "Guruan"! Silat Gayong Perwanit rocks till the stars falls down from the sky! (:I love my pesilats. Both my Gayong warriors and RP pesilats. Good game people and if you guys lost, it's alright. Just sharpen up your skills and fine tune it. Mamat is still the best fighter! =D Tomorrow's Anatomy UT! =D I have to revise again. Will be having a new faci too. So sickening! My life's superbly busy with silat,studies,UTs and FYP.No time to go out with friends. No time for much things. Surprise me people! x) oh yes, i've started wearing contacts. haha!
He's super cute and i like the way he talk. Too bad he's younger than me. =( So cute! He hates the word cute. I shall call him adorable... I think at first i don't really like him as he can be irritating! He's so cute when he talks. His smile is nice too. ahah! =DQassrina*
cause life is simply magical...