Finally it's FRIDAY. The day i've been looking forward to! ((:
HECTIC HECTIC SCHEDULE. ):
I stayed back in school till 10+pm just to finish off the FYP report. I didn't really manage to study my Anatomy test held today BUT i think i'll do well in it. =D
Super duper stressed with so many things! Pill Crusher Project is FINISHED!
There's an article in the school website about my pill crusher team! <3*
Wednesday's presentation went well with many of our photos taken! ((: I managed to see a real 12 lead ECG machine with electrodes and crocodile clips! We wore the school's tie and blazer!
Silat rocks my world. <3*
School's unbearable but my classmates are great?! =D Funny bunch of guys!
FYP's driving me up the wall! ):
I saw Laura and Lucas yesterday night! woos!
AND AND TODAYYYYY!!! I WENT OUT WITH MY BESTIES! =D
Pass Miss Qamsia her presents! 19 year old girl! Took loads of pictures! Ate at Sakura and chilled out under a block and exchange stories! ((:
FUN FUN FUN! BEAR WITH ME, TRUCKLOADS OF PICTURES!