Thursday, April 20, 2006
Splish splash; been walking in the rain. It's been raining recently. Took the bus to school. It was crowded with RP students of all ages. I think i'll take the train instead but then again, i loathe the walking distance from the MRT to school. I'll sweat like crazy. Finally, i had time to check out the classes in all the blocks. I checked the classes with Lewis and Diana. I finished my work at 12pm! x) I'm happy with my group. We're all hard working.Oh yes, visited Lewis's class and his classmate was wearing the same shirt as me! >,<" Embarrassing! I loved today's lesson. My facilitator looks distorted. =XWent home fast as i was filled with much fatigue. Took bus home with Diana and Yong Rong and we shared our working experiences during the holidays. ((:Oh yes, to my utmost surprise i saw MR MOTIVATOR TOO! I was walking with Hozar to the canteen and as i was calling a friend, he appeared infront of me. Both of us wore shock faces but i smiled.you're simply magical in my eyes.Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...