Monday, April 17, 2006
First day of school was grrrrrr! ):I felt so lost, so lost! I got so mad at myself!Anyways, was suppose to go to school with Peilee and Hozar but i ended up going to school with Lewis. Journey's so far! As i stepped into our building, i was welcomed with an embrace of cool air con. It was a welcoming relieve. I was sweating like crazy! Went into class. I just don't seem to enjoy the class that much although i like the facilitator. I just don't have that drive; the same drive i had with my Basic Science 2 team. ):I miss that drive. I think my class is pretty alright. It doesn't matter anymore anyways.Met up with Bazzy and Qamsia after school at Khatib. We went over to eat New York pizza. It was nice,hot and the price wasn't too bad too. ((:Thanks guys for brightening up my day. I certainly needed it. ;) Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...