Saturday, March 04, 2006

6 WEEKS OF PRETTY HOLIDAYS! yayness! x)
Yes! yesterday was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. LAST DAY AT TANGLIN. Bye Tanglin, hello Woodlands! ((:
After 6 weeks, there'll be a new CLASS, new CLASSROOM, new FRIENDS, new EVERYTHING! I'm going to be in 3rd year!
I would have to rush my PPM and FYP! Step on the padle and drive!
oh, yes, i went out to Bugis+ Beach Road+City Hall+Raffles Place with Qamsia. Suppose to find a job but most wanted FULL-TIME. grrr.
Anyways, i snagged this very colourful pretty ring for a dollar ninety! wee! We ate at Beach Road too. So many nice things!!! I need to work and save money!
I'm in love with Gwen's Stefani's CRASH! ((((: <333>
Life still goes on no matter you're sad or elated today. Just remember tomorrow's a new day! wee! Optimistic please!
I'm glad that i spent some time with janeybaby yesterday eventhough it was only for a short while. ((:
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...