Went to school in the early morning to help my friend apply for a place in Republic Polytechnic. Met her up at Khatib and proceeded to school. After 30 minutes, we're done. (((:
Ate in school and we slacked in the library. There were loads of people i saw today. I'm too tired to list them down. =X
Anyways, Hozzie came earlier than expected and she met my secondary school friend. ((: After my friend left, we went on to choose our FYP project and studied a little on Basic Science.
Needed to chill. I guess we always have to put some time aside to chill and go for an escapade. We went beyond Esplanade today. Not bad a place to laugh and enjoy the breeze. (((:
We were practically laughing our heads off with the many jokes we cracked together. ((: It's nice to chill with you,Hozzie! <333
We also took some pictures while eating ice-cream! (((: I had to go home soon as i had silat lessons today.
There's school tomorrow! Should i be happy or should i not? The answer lies on... how my day goes tomorrow! (((: