Friday, February 03, 2006
Perfect start to my pretty weekends. I'm going to embrace them! ((:
School was alright. I don't like to talk much about school unless something out of a blue happens. I can't wait to change class. ((:
I saw Lynnonehh at Yishun MRT! wooos! Chill girl, we shouldn't care about backstabbers cause they can't be rid off. Just live life as you should and enjoy every moment of it. Take all those bad days as learning experiences. ((:
I met up with my dearest Bazzy and Qamsia over at Northpoint. We took neoprints over at Northpoint. =D
7 years of friendship. <333>
i love you guys. ((((:
On a sadder note, it's sad to think that you've made friends with a person for around a year just to find out that he's or she's an irritant. Such an irritant, that you don't want to talk to him or her anymore but you don't want to lose a friendship...
oh yes, today Diana,Evonne and me wore purple! >,<>
Gosh, school's such a bore! Anyways, i'm going to Escape Theme park with Daiyana tomorrow! yays! ((: My dear best band mate for 7 years! x)
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...