Monday, February 27, 2006
Ok, i've skipped school last Monday and OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN! haha! After UT, i went off for a movie!Had the LAST test for the semester! Woos! I just studied for an hour yesterday. The paper wasn't too bad. ((: This week is FINALLY the last week of school. <3Watched Final Destination 3 with Diana! (((((: Gruesome show but i still like it! Cool! I'm like 18 and they still want to see my IC TWICE. >,<" Had to rush to pick my younger brother from his school. Brought him to Northpoint for lunch and we had bubble tea on our way home.Oh, my weekends were SO TIRESOME. Saturday, i auditioned for ANUGERAH SCRIN. Waited for about 5 hours just to get in the room for mere 5 minutes. Judges were alright. I was interviewed by Suzaire Sumari and even took pictures with him! wee!My house was flooded with my cousins and family members too. We had a gathering over at my place. I'm so tired!!! It was cumbersome too!I made some friends too but i was closer to the guy who stood beside me. Nice guy! We've been smsing too! Results are in 2 weeks time! Sunday! I had my silat grading! wooos! I made friends again!!! ((((: yayness! I'm sure i can pass. <333Too tired to upload pictures!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...