i went out with mummy and Qai today. Hunted for Qai's school bag and wallet. The main purpose was to take my m1 goodie bag at Suntec City.
We went to Robinsons at Raffles City and met up with dad for awhile. Liked a bag but i guess i don't need it. LOL! Moreover i already have a new bag. *beams*
After shopping at Robinsons, we ate lunch cum breakfast as we didn't have breakfast in the morning. We walked to Suntec City to retrieve my m1 goodie bag and it was worth the wait! ((:
The bag is ULTRA HOT. ((: We also receive a towel which looks exactly like the bag, a radio cube and a shower gel! ((: Perfect for the beach!
I didn't buy anything today. I guess i got most of the things i wanted. Qai bought a Quiksilver wallet and bag at Pacific Plaza. For those who don't know, it houses ChinaBlack too.
Met some RP people. ((: Which reminds me... School's going to start real SOON. I'm dreading every moment of it but it's a new year! I'm going to love school! <3333>
Anyways, i've always loved school. ((: Oh i saw Wartini and her boyfriend at Northpoint too! (((((:
I saw Jane at her shop too! ((: weeees! x) yay-ness! <3333
Oh dad went to his company's Christmas party and got a goodie bag which was filled with loads of stuffs! I tool the diary and the Smurf bag. haha!
I have to go study!!! School's going to start! I'll be going out with tash and ferr tomorrow. They're hunting for some Roxy stuffs. hehe! After all that, i shall go mugggg!