I went out with Qamsia! We hunt for our deary Bazzy's birthday present and FINALLY after much searching, we FOUND it! yays! =DDD
Firstly we went to Marina Square. We walked around and i got that earrings! yays! I've yet to get that WATCH! haha! We went around Suntec City,City Link and Marina Square.
Saw Jane at her shop and we got YY his belated birthday present. ((: Talked to her for awhile and we proceeded to BUGIS! ((:
I've actually set my eyes on the earrings and the WHITE watch ONLY but i saw GORGEOUS TOPS AND BAGS TOO! $_$
Oh yes, Qamsia and me bought GINGERBREADMAN at Chocz and Chocolate ice-cream from Venieziela. Whatever with the spelling. It's fat-free. NOT A GUILTY INDULGENCE! =D
We went around Bugis and Bugis Street. Our legs ached badly! Especially me as i was wearing HEELS. haha! My latest INDULGENCE= HEELS! HEEES.
TOTAL EXPENDITURE FOR ME= $47 TOTAL EXPENDITURE FOR QAMSIA= $41
)))))): I had to rush home soon after as i have silat training at 8pm and i met my silat-mate in the bus. She was heading for silat while i was heading home for a change of clothes. I was 10 minutes late.
It was alright tough. Training... forever tough as my brother's in charge of it. haha! But, it's good to train for stamina. ((: