Thursday, December 01, 2005













THURSDAY, 1 DAY TO THE HOLIDAYS! TRIPLE YAYS!The holidays are fast approaching. (: I am so excited! Wonder what plans i'm having this HOLIDAYS! Hozzie, we'll be taking our basic theory! =D Soon we can drive our VOLKWAGON BEETLE!Had a test today. >,< microcontroller="PROGRAMMING!">
I just felt like going home after my test but i guess i'm an optimistic person, thus, i know i can do anything anyone dish out to me! (:
Went home with Marina,Rizal,Farhan and Rizal's friend.
DISHING OUT THE DIRT ON WEDNESDAY!
I simply LOVE Wednesdays! Every wednesday feels like a WEEKEND!
Went shopping with my cousins,mum and aunt! (: I bought so many things! I bought a REALLY CUTE WALLET, 2 NECKLACES!, a dandy SKIRT! woooooos! Ferra got herself a necklace and 2 earrings! =D We're happy girls! =D
I'm suppose to study for my Basic Science test now but i guess i need time out! LOL. I'm so SICK of MSN. EEKKKKS.
I found out great blogs! haha! =D
Ok, time to relax my eyes from this laptop of mine! SILAT WAS DEAD TIRING.
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...