WHAT ARE YOU DOING SUNDAY BABY?! I LOVE THAT ADVERTISEMENT ON 90.5FM RADIO. (:
90.5+Power98=ME. (:
So weekends are ending but it's alright. I haveONE month of HOLIDAYS!
Ok, i went to Suntec yesterday. Finally i'veBOOKED my PINK V3 RZER!((:
I went to Tash's house at night. Pretty alright. ((: So... maybe we're going to go out on Thursday. Not too sure about it yet.
Reached home at 1am. >,<
SUNDAY!!!! Sunday was alright too. Went to a wedding at Bedok. It's interesting to see people carryingthe bride and groom! haha! Cool cats!
Soon, we went to Chinatown. Not too bad a place. It has been eons since i last went there. (: Soon we had to go off as we had silat sessions at night. Oh yes, i had OCTOPUS BALLS! WOOOOOS! CHICKEN AND HAM! yums!
Friends!!! I want to go out!Date me FAST!ahah!
OH YES, I FINALLY HAVE TIME TO DAB IN PHOTOSHOP! YAYS!