Monday. I thought i was striked by Monday BLUES. I guess that only happened in the early morning. I was wet due to the downpour when i was walking to school.
Class was pretty alright. (: Eventhough it was programming.
Finally, we can go rounding like last time! haha! Faiz brought his car! (: Me,Rizal and Faiz went around Jurong East and the weather was so HOT!
Oh yes, i don't fancy ANY of my facilitators this semester. They may seem nice and all but they're OTHERWISE! Just my luck to have them! grrrr.
Completely peeved to have them as my facilitators. SIGH. Unreasonable bunch they are! I demand a change! If only that can happen. 2 more days to my 18th birthday. (:
PEEVED.PEEVED.PEEVED! I don't fancy them at all! I want to do academically well! That shall be my birthday wish! (:
Oh yes, i forgot to upload some pretty photos! (: Enjoy them. THAT'S MY NEW SHIRT AND JACKET! Qassrina*