Saturday, November 26, 2005






Hello to weekends! woooos!LOVE WEEKENDS! =D I dig weekends+wednesdays! yays!Oh well, i don't acquire much time to blog anymore. Thus, i don't think i can blog everyday. Gosh, i've been very tired lately. ): Thursday was alright. I saw HSK eat in the canteen! haha! It was kind of sloppy? >,< Yes, i don't remember anything good that happened on that day. Friday! TGIF. Love friday classes. Basic Science. Although i was a little bit stressed, it was pretty alright. I'm so moodless nowadays. >,< I SAW YY ON FRIDAY! FINALLY! =D I MISS BEN CHUA+COLIN+YY. MISSED OUR GREAT TIMES TOGETHER. JANE! WHERE ARE YOUUUU! I MISS YOU LOADS TOO!!! School is amazingly tiring and boring. Yet, i'm enduring. =p I don't care, i'm going to endure. (: Went to Orchard to meet up with my mum,Qai,cousins and aunts. It was ok. (: I'm going off to Silat lessons later! =D I want to go shopping again. I've AIMED for a new phone! FINALLY! PINK MOTOROLA RAZER V3. =D I think i'm going to get that. (:I'M SO SICK OF MSN NOWADAYS. BLEAH. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...