Monday, November 21, 2005





Ignore the last post. I just needed to vent some anger out. haha! Now i'm feeling rather great! yays! =D I have TONS to tell! A whole load of stuffs as i didn't update my dear bloggybaby! =D Ok, ready? Here goes a LOT OF THINGS! Ok, we'll start from Wednesday. I studied for my Circuit Analysis UT with Hozzie and Prashanth. We're hard working people! ((: Studied till my parents wanted to meet me up at Causeway Point. We ate dinner at SeoulGarden. It was also a belated birthday dinner for me.Didi picked up his girlfriend from school. Thus, he was late. >,<>
Thursday was the UT! I hope to do better. (: I stayed back till late with Peilee, Hozzie,Ziqin and many more people. We studied for Digital UT till late at night. Went home with Hozzie,Peilee and some others.
Friday was alright too. (: The UT was fine too. =D I simply LOVE BASCI SCIENCE! My favourite module out of all 4 modules! =D Tangent Tan rocks! He teaches real fine too! Wooos! (:
I LOVE BIOLOGY. So, i love that module! weeees! I ended rather earlier than usual. Hozzie and me decided to walk around Raffles City and Citylink. We saw loads of stuffs! I think i want to go on a shopping spree again! =D
Oh yes, Hozzie and me saw the HOTTEST JAPANESE GUY! He's HOT! wooos! You could see his muscles all over him! haha! Hozzie was totally talking about him all the way! LOL!
Peilee, Hozzie and me already planned to have a shopping spree soon. We just don't know when! hehe...
MY WEEKENDS WERE A BLAST! =D
I watched Drumline during the weekends.It was simply fantabulous! Wooos! I LOVE BAND MUSIC!
Saturday, Peilee and Hozzie came over to my place. Ate and talked before going over to Siti's place. We were the first people to reach Siti's place and we were so crazy when we saw a small TV out of her lift. We can actually what people are doing inside the lift!
We stayed over her place for quite some time before heading off. I got ready to go to my aunt's. Had a fine time there too. =)
SUNDAY! I went Hari Rayaing with Natri,Daiyana and her boyfriend! (: It was defintely a tiring day! We went to various places! Lucky for me, the last stop was my home! (:
Today's Manic Monday! >,<>,<"
I went straight home after school as i felt too tired. I took bus all the way home! I saw HSK too! LOL. He took the same bus as me and... he ALIGHTED at MY STOP! I was simply overwhelmed!
Yes, as usual i have TONS of pictures to upload! (:
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...