






















I love my days since yesterday! YAYS! =pMet my dearies up at NYP. Felt a little out of place as i make my way to meet my besties at NYP. haha! Hey, but it will always turn up fine! =D Bazzy dearest is having her attachment at the MAKE-UP/PERFUME SECTOR! haha! LOL. Since she's having attachment, Qamsia and me just lingered around the shop and tried out every perfume, look at nail polish,lip glosses,fake nails and all~ We ate lunch at McDonalds. haha! Their school's McDonalds price are certainly cheaper that normal! haha! We sat with Sarah, Qamsia's friend! She's alright too! Wooos! =D We even met up with Vanisha and Razinah! Baz's good friends! haha! Vanisha shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me in the canteen! >,<" haha! Soon, Baz had to serve her time in the shop, Sarah had floorball training and Baz's good friends had to go off. Qamsia and me walked around NYP taking photos! haha! I even bought bubble tea at NYP. Strawberry Yougurt blended drink with pearls! Soon we went into Food Juntion as it's air conditioned! haha! We didn't care much for the people! haha! Oh yes, i don't know why but the IT's department ladies is scary! haha! As we snapped pictures in the ladies, the hand dryer kept being activated. Lets dismiss it as a sensor thingy! hehe! Oh yes, THANKS A MILLION for the present bazilah and Qamsia! I love the hand-made card! =D I bought a HAPPY HOUSE CARD HOLDER TOO! YAYS! Oh yes, as i queued for the 800 bus, i saw Nana! We talked all the way in the bus! We talked about loads of stuffs too! hehe (: oh yes, she's going to be engaged by the end of this year! I saw lynnette at Northpoint too! I also saw my Taekwondo friend!
Life's real good as i turn 18! yays! Tomorrow i'll be having a Microcontroller test! Wish me luck people! And remember i love every one of my friends! =)
I'll be leaving you guys with some pictures. (: Oh yes, my cute cousins came over yesterday and i have pictures! yays!
ENJOY! =D Oh yes, Jane gave me the star keyholder and a cute purple photoframe and a card!
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR WISHES AND PRESENTS AGAIN! =D
Qassrina*