Thursday, November 10, 2005
Yes, back to school. >,<Microcontroller test was alright i guess. (: We had a change of facilitator for today only. This serious looking guy. LOL. He's boring but at least he made the class understand. Since we presented our FMT in the morning during second meeting. there was no need for us topresent during the 3rd meeting. =D We had to stand for so long as the class started to fill in our FMT as we did leave some stuffs out.My class was good today. (: Ate with Hozzie,Dhurga and Zul. I went to PS with Hozzie and met her cousins! They're a bunch of great and funny people! They will always manage to make me laugh till my face turns red! We were definitely laughing really loud at KFC. I have to leave them as i had to go off while they had a movie to catch. What a tiring day! I'm filled with much fatigue! Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...