Was having a little bit of a hard time during circuit lessons! I found out most of the formulas could be found in the Problem 4 6th ppt. >,<"
3 MORE DAYS TO THE HOLIDAYS! I'M AWAITING! ANTICIPATING! I WANT IT SOOOOON PLEASE! I guess things happens when you least expect them to. I was so moodless and not many people turned up for school. That just made school so much WORSE.
I saw Ben Chua. He took the same bus with me. (: I saw HSK! He took the same bus as me too! YAYS! However, he didn't take 167 after taking 132. He took 980. >.<
Sunday was alright. Silat! We got to SPAR! ME+QAI= FIGHT/SPAR. FUN!Oh yes, my cousins came over my house. Yes, had fun with the young cousins of mine from my Dad's side. We had pizza! YUMS!
Oh yes, Haziq and Mickail came for a sleepover! haha! My lovely cousins! wooos! I shall have some pictures up soon! (: