So here it goes. I'm been REAL BUSY. So caught up with LIFE! Filled with fatigue everytime.
So here's the juicy updates! Friday, i went out Raya-ing with my family and we returned home pretty late. I was dead beat. I got ready for sleep as soon as i step into my house. School was alrite on that day too. (:
Saturday, i went to Raffles Hospital to accompany my mum for her check -up. Went home to get ready for my Open house. My cousins were coming to my house. haha! Had lots of fun. (:
Sunday was the ultimate day! LOVE IT! I went out to Esplanade with Hozzie for a Band concert! It was held at the concert hall! (: WE TOOK LOADS OF PICTURES! (: Yes, we met at Cityhall and we headed straight to Esplanade. We took lots of pictures there. (:
Hozzie got me a birthday present too. She made me embarrassed! LOL! Thanks girl for the very nice necklace. (: We walked around Marina Square! It changed A LOT! I want to go there often now! I don't care! haha! SHOP,SHOP AND MORE SHOPPING! =D
I want retail theraphy again! haha! We ate at LJS and i saw Ilham at Marina Square. haha! What a small world! I sae Taekwondo's George also! LOL! >,<>
Monday, circuit analysis was truly fantabulous! Love it! haha! I think i'm loving circuit analysis! =D yays! 2 UTs coming up soon! I have to study real hard! =D
Oh yes, I went to Chong Pang with Bazzy! I saw Shiying! =D We took the bus to Chong Pang while Shiying was going home. Thanks Bazzy for waiting for me. (: