Ok. Went over to Northpoint for lunch with my family. We went to that furniture shop to collect a sofa. My memory seems to be waning at night. Grr. ): I actually forgot the name of the shop i'm familiar with! >,<
Yes, went to some relative's place. My camera had to die on me! There goes the snapping of pictures! ): But i managed to capture some moments though. (:
I am so tired. We proceeded to Suntec for a little while to check on the IT fair. Pretty disappointing... LOL.
Stopped over at Satay club for dinner and went to shop for some groceries.
Oh yes, did i mention? I went tomy younger brother's school's carnival! I won something! a teddy bear! LOL. I was playing this hammer thingy. I was suppose to hit the hammer down hard and make the bell sound.
Drats! If only i had relaxed a bit, i could have hit the bell three times!
I hit it one time. >,<>
My younger brother had better luck. haha! He won 2 times? He won a GREEN wristband and some card holder. He even participated in this Gladiator game! haha! (: