Hmmms... it has been such a long time since i last blogged! LOL.
I love this WEEK. So far, everyday has felt like a FRIDAY. LOL. (: This week is Engineering week thus, we do not have any lab work! Double esctaticness!
Let's start with Monday. It was a great day! hehe! Qamsia picked me up from school and we headed to town to meet Bazzy up. We broke our fast at Takashimaya's KFC. (:
From there, we proceeded to Geylang's Bazaar! =D We walked around and were sweating so much! We bought many foodstuffs and we sat by the roas to enjoy! (: We took pictures too! We were having so much fun and we were pretty loud too. >,<
We were having a ball of a time and we took bus home! LOL. I reached home at 11:45pm! Oh yes, school was great too! There was no need for codings! (: Everything turned out well! YAYS!
Tuesday. (: Another happy day. There was a bit of Biology in Basic Science's module today. I like it! (: It was pretty alright too! Although the day didn't start too well, it ended well! Especially the presentation part! (: Love every ounce of it.
The MRT was leaking! Rizal's bag was wet! haha! He was teasing people! >.<>
Wednesday! (: Wanted to fix my Altera problem but the UT helpdesk won't help me! ): I met up with Hozzie at 12+pm at Jurong East and we headed to school. (:
I gave up trying to renew my license for altera. I saw Lewis in school. Hozzie and me studied for our Basic Science test. (: Yes, i learned lots of things! And i have a SHOPPING LIST! =D
Oh yes, i ate Old Chang Kee at Takashimaya with Hozzie! (: We walked around and had bubble tea too! YUMS! I reached home close to 9pm.
One black top. =D *it's a MUST to get this.
one guitar top! =D
One teddy bear top =D
new phone! i want Nokia's N70 but i don't know if i can have it.