Saturday, October 29, 2005
Ok. Today was a great day. Weekends are always the best! =D Went over to Causeway Point by myself today as mum reserved shoes for me. I need her opinion! I can't buy without her... LOL. I reserved the shoes again. haha! I went over to Giordano to get the top i really wanted. I saw my primary school friend in the process of finding the top. (: We talked for a little while. Should have brought my digital camera! I was trying that top for so long... ): If only i did... nevermind... Hmmms... i walked around for a little while and checked out lots of clothes cause i'm out to buy clothes and more clothes and that includes bottoms too! (:Soon after, i went home... I rested for a little while before helping my mum around the house. We broke our fast outside at Greenwich! After that we went to Bukit Panjang Plaza! I bought a new jacket and a shirt! (:IT'S SO NICE! (: Shall upload the pictures soon. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...