Friday, October 21, 2005
So yes, it's FRIDAY! Finally! I always look forward to weekends nowadays. (:School was pretty fine. There's only 15 people in class today! 3 groups! I was lying on the sofa in the library before i headed to the lab. I borrowed a book. Hope to finish it soon. Saw Hozzie and i think i really miss my old SM0209! ): I want all of them back! I want the great guys! I missed them a lot. Nothing much happened today.Went off with Rizal,Lewis and Marina. I HATE MISS LEECH. LOL. Only Bazzy and Qamsia knows of this! (: Besties of mine rock to the core!Rizal and me were sitting on the floor of the mrt! It's been such a long time since i did that! LOL. Oh yes, my blistered feet is better now. At least i hope so. I'M GOING TO ENJOY MY WEEKENDS. (: Digital's UT up on MONDAY! ): Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...