Monday, October 03, 2005
Yes. School.SECOND SEMESTER OF SECOND YEAR.How was it you may ask?I think it went pretty well. =D My new class is not bad... The first few people i saw in school was Siti,Steve,Sun,Zheng Chua and my new classmates.MICROCONTROLLER SYSTEMS. Yes, i've learned much about it today. Quite a lot to take in after a smashing one month holiday of arcades,shopping,chilling,doing projects. haha! =DOh well, i think the facilitator's nice but she can be boring too. She asks far too many questions. She's nice enough to let us do our quiz at home. haha! Doesn't really make a difference for me.Janey didn't come to school today. =(I ate with my crazy bunch of friends today. I ate with Rizal,Faiz,Jian Chuan and Diana. ((:I went home with the guys too. =D Something exciting happened today. Too bad,i won't let it out here. haha! Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...