Thursday, October 13, 2005
Woah oh oh, woah oh oh, dancing with black Maria!Woos! That phrase from a song is stuck in my head! (:Yes, i changed my layout... This would be temporary though.. I would change it again once i have the time. (: I think life's unpredictable. LOL. School started with me being a few minutes late for class. >,<" At least dad sent me to school. (: I don't really fancy the public transportation as it can get pretty crowded most of the times. Ok, i'm really happy today. Grades were great too. (: I can get pretty panicky when time is running out for me to finish up my work. I guess, i just had to focus and not get too panicky to get things done. I slacked at the library with Hozzie and Zul during my first break out session. Teaming up with Lewis is just so fantastic. (: he can get paranoid too! woooos! I love my team today! Trisha and Lewis rocks! Oh yes, not forgetting Marina who taught us a lot. (: I think Lewis and me were pretty mad today! We're STABLE AND FUN! (: Went home with Rizal and Faiz. (: Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...