Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Esctatic.Happy.Delighted. =Di don't know why, i just feel this way. My team today was great. The faci was great too. =D Peilee,Hafis,Lewis and Ben Kok. LOL.Yes, we certainly hold the record of presentation time. It was really long. 2o slides.I love Basic Science 2 module. Oh yes, was suppose to have breakfast with my bunch of good friends (Rizal,Faiz and JC). The canteen was so PACKED! ):We went to chill for a while before proceeding to class. Faiz's Milo spilled on my shoes. ): However, it's alright. haha!Oh yes, JC asked me to bring a camera so that we can take photos the next time we go eat. haha! LOL Tomorrow's the first day of the fasting month. =DOh yes, my bunch of good guy friends and me went to Henderson for lunch. I can't stomach my food nowadays. I guess i'm pretty happy.It was really nice to see my SM02-09 classmates around today. I saw Tobias! haha! That crazy and fun fella. I miss my old class but i'm loving my new class too. Hardworking bunch. They spur me on to work even harder. Challenging!Jane couldn't meet up and so i went home with Rizal,Faiz and Bala. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...