Monday, September 19, 2005
A day in the life of Qassrina.Nothing much. I went to school with Janey Baby! ((: We're just slacking around in the school library. I was reading a Digital Electronics book. It just can't go in! )): I think i would rather do research online and learn by myself in the comfort of home. =DOh yes, Qamsia and Bazilah was studying at Yishun Library but i didn't join them. Perhaps we're going bowling next week. We'll see how.... I saw Liana and Phloy in the school library too. ((: MISS MY SM02-09! Oh yes, i saw my History teachers today! I saw both Mr Anif and Mr Siva! wooos! I love HISTORY! =D I helped a blind boy cross the road as an able-bodied person, it's only right to do this. ((:I've been seeing Laura and Lucas lots of time lately. ((: MY DEAR TUITION CLIQUES! WE SOOOO HAVE TO MEET UP!!! I MISS YOU GUYS LOADS! LAURA+CHANTEL+PRAVEENA!!!! Oh yes, i want to meet up with Rizal,Faiz and Jian Chuan! I WANT TO MEET WITH ALL MY FRIENDS! I've 2 weeks left to GO OUTTTTT. I'm a pretty HYPERACTIVE lady. =DI don't know if it's true. I hope it is though....... tell me it is....Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...