Saturday, September 10, 2005





Ok, it's a SATURDAY people! okay, nothing much though. Today was totally MY DAY. ((: I spent a lot! >,<" Ok, i bought 3 earrings,one swavorski crystal necklace and a GREEN t-shirt!Ok, i hope that i'll get the job i applied the other time. Went to EXPO and Liang Court. haha! I was reading a great book "Wifey" in Kinokuniya. I forgot the author though. >,<" Rizal and Faiz was in school today! Rizal asked me to join them for dinner but i can't. I was at home! haha! Am doing the DOPE proposal and i shall do up my PPM questions once i'm done with the proposal. Let rewind to yesterday. Ok, i waited for my DOPE members for over 2 hours! At last, Liana came. At least she had the decency to sms me and tell me that she'll be late due to her nose-bleedings. Jon on the other hand, i'm simply SPEECHLESS. I saw YY and luckily, Liana and me proceeded with the meeting. I was playing CS in school too. hah! I saw Ridzuan and his friend,Ben there too. My first week of holidays are ending pretty soon. 3 more weeks of holidays. ((:Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...