Wednesday, September 07, 2005
BORED. I AM SO TERRIBLY BORED. Ok, here goes! I actually called Qamsia 5 times yesterday? We were chatting all over. It suddenly felt my secondary school years. ((: Yesterday was a pretty boring day. I've beeb helping my mum. Went to Northpoint. Got myself a yellow WIDE-NECK blouse from Esprit! Pretty girly if i do say so myself. haha! I'm pondering on when i'll use that blouse. Today, i applied for a job by sending my resume to the person in-charge. THANKS RIZAL FOR INTRODUCING THE JOB OFFER TO ME! Rizal ,me and Faiz were having the most WICKED time chatting! wooooos! I miss them. LOADS. They're such funny guys! haha.Was talking to Marina and Qamsia too. I think i'm going over to Sembawang for a movie tomorrow! With the accompaniment of my secondary school friends! YAYNESS. ((: We're going to SEMBAWANG. MUAHAHA. Qamsia+Qassrina=SEMBAWANGLOVERS! Rizal and Faiz wanted to tag along but they were just joking around! haha. Thank God some of my good friends were online or i would have probably be DEAD BORED. Played CS too. Nice frag. 6-0. ((: Since there weren't much people, it was quite boring.Ok, am going to get ready for SILAT! =DQassrina*
cause life is simply magical...