Sunday, September 18, 2005
Woooos! It has certainly been a long time since i last blogged. My holidays are pretty alright.
- My DOPE proposal has been finalised and i've send it to Liana with the hope of her improving and adding more points into the proposal.
- My PPM, i've done the questions and the proposal layout. I need to interview my interviewee.
- My NUS Essay Competition. I'm still brainstorming the points.
TO DO LIST.
read more novels.read more books to better myself.prepare for my semester 2 of Year 2improve myself better.do up the NUS essay as soon as possiblemeet up with my friends. ((:play ARCADE! ((:more gym sessions.
These are some of the things that i've been busy with. Let's update you about the recent happenings the past few days.Thursday- nothing much happened. It was a pretty boring day.Friday- GYM SESSIONS! woooos! i had gym sessions with Hozzie. ((: We went to Yishun Stadium (it's located at Khatib though). It's been a long time since i last stepped in there! haha! There was no familiar faces. )): Not bad. I had a great workout with Hozzie! ((:We had juice after workout. We walked all the way from Khatib to Yishun. woooos! I think we spent around 4 hours working out. We hung out at Northpoint for a short while as i had to fetch my younger brother from his tuition class.We checked out Esprit. ((: Soon, we had to go off. )): A day well spent if i do say so myself! Saturday- My aunt's wedding. I spend a lot of time there. I was helping out. That's about it for that day. FILLED WITH FATIGUE. Sunday- Proceeded to another wedding. This time i didn't stay for a long while. Went to Seiyu to get an electronic juicer. Ok, i'm glad that i study engineering cause it pays to learn it! We'll understand electronics devices better! ((: My mum and me were making juice for hours! FUN FUN FUN! ((:Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...