Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Lately, i've have been lazy to update. Today's too good to forgo. =DStarting from Sunday and end with today. ((:Sunday. PURE BOREDOM. hah! so TRUE! Monday. I got my PUMA shoes! YAYNESS. =D Walked around Tampines Mall so many times! My legs were SORE! Tuesday. I DIG today's entry the most. I went to Tampines again with the great accompaniment of my secondary school best friends. ((: Baz got her shirts and i got some bags for mum. ((: We went to Marrybrown for lunch! I LOVE THE AMBIENCE! It's not so rowdy. It was peaceful till we came in. haha! I love the seats! We manage to get the swinging seats! woooos! *BIGG GRINN! The food was awesome too. We were a happy bunch of people. We took some photos using Qamsia's phone. =D Oh yes, we're big JOKERS! =D We wanted to go bowling but we changed our minds. We decided to play ARCADE! Good way to DISTRESS! =D Daytona,games with GUNS! and so many more! We were defintely ROWDY. =D I had tons of fun today. We topped up 20 dollars worth of money into the Timezone card! We didn't finish it though. We played so many games. haha! I love the gun games and the hitting game. All of us hit the buttons so hard, our hands hurt! haha! FUN! I think we were having a ball of a time and going crazy at the same time! =D We should chill in the arcade more often. =D and make Tampines Mall our hangout? haha! Truly distressed. School's reopening next MONDAY! =(I'm dreading that day. haha! I'll leave you with some jokes from my two best friends.Qamsia:Qass, cepat aku nak kencing.Qass:Bila? sekarang?Baz: No,no... esok! hahahhahahaa. Baz: Qass, kau stand sana.Qass: untuk ape?Baz: so that, aku boleh bayar! hahahahhaha.My besties, love you guys! =DQassrina*
cause life is simply magical...