Sunday, September 11, 2005

Goody goody gum drops! I'm such a hardworking girl today! ((:I'm addicted to BYOB by System of a Down! ((: Ok, today i set off to Choa Chu Kang stadium to support Gayong Perwanit fighters. Didi didn't get his gold. )): At least he got a silver! ((: Ok, we garnered lots of medals! ((: GAYONG PERWANIT ROCKS! I'm such a good girl today! I actually finished my DOPE's proposal real early! ((: I also got down to crafting questions for my PPM or should i say modifying my questions? haha! It doesn't really matter. I did up my PPM's template and am going to interview my dad soon. ((: I want to finish my PPM during my holidays. I have yet to plan for my NUS essay competition. I would have to make time for my younger brother and to revise my work before school term starts. I also have to read novels! ((: Have to make time for Silat,CS and lots more of things! Finally, i'm packed during the next 3 weeks! ((: I was slacking around and helping my mum during my first week of vacation.I have to go out with my friends too!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...