And so i agree. In one day, many things can hit you at the speed of lighting. One minute you're sad and the next? You're happy! ((:
Ok, today's UT. I think everyone hated the schematic drawing section. LOL. Hmms... went off for breakfast. Proceeded to class after that. I saw Ben Chua! ((: I haven't seen him for a long time!
I think i'm really feeling more restless as days pass me by. Circuit Analysis is always about integration nowadays. It's alright though. ((:
Borrowed the digital camera from the school library and began to take lots of pictures! FUNNY! ((: I think we all need a little fun sometimes.
Ok, the batteries had to be stuck to the camera. After consulting many people, only one managed to eject it out. THANKS JON! ((: haha! He used stick tape to do it. Brilliant boy! ((:
Proceeded to the library to meet Hozzie, Dhurga and Zul. Took loads of pictures again! I went off with Hozzie and Zul. Hozzie bought a flower clip! Nice! hehe. I am saving up for loads of stuffs. ((:
We took lots of pictures together too. ((: Went off home with her after going round Far East.